St. Francis Hospital Takes Part in Daily News Prostate Screening Initiative
Once again, St. Francis Hospital will be participating in the Daily News prostate screening campaign. The annual initiative, which takes place the week following Father’s Day, is designed to raise awareness about prostate cancer prevention.
We will be offering free PSA tests at three convenient sites in Nassau and Queens. To find out where and when you can get a simple blood test that could save your life, see our schedule:
- Monday, June 18 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Sacred Heart R.C. Church, 215-35 38th Ave., Bayside, NY 11361
- Tuesday, June 19- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. - St. Francis Hospital, 100 Port Washington Blvd., Roslyn, NY 11576
- Wednesday, June 20 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. -St. Francis Hospital, 100 Port Washington Blvd., Roslyn, NY 11576
- Thursday, June 21 – 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. – DeMatteis Center – 101 Northern Blvd. Greenvale, NY 11548
- Friday, June 22- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.- DeMatteis Center – 101 Northern Blvd., Greenvale, NY 11548
No pre-registration is required, just show up to be tested by our team of health care professionals. For more information, please call (516) 629-2013.